United Way of Northwest Arkansas strives to educate donors regarding our community impact agenda and the investments we make in projects and programs focused on improving the lives of children and families in Northwest Arkansas.
While we do not solicit donor choice funds, we will accept and process these funds as indicated below:
- Donor Choice funds to organizations that receive community impact investments will be treated as a part of the UWNWA community impact awards allocations.
- A minimum of $100 must be designated to each donor choice organization and the organization must be a 501c3, as defined by the IRS, that serves the NWA community. The exact name and address of the designated organization must also be provided.
- Individuals who contribute donor choice funds have the option of requiring that their designation remain anonymous.
- A small administrative fee will be assessed for processing donor choice funds.
- Donor choice funding that does not meet the criteria listed above will be redirected into the general funding community impact pool.