WE ARE AT CAPACITY THROUGH DECEMBER 2017 AND ARE NOT TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR THOSE MONTHS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
STARTING DECEMBER 4, 2017 REQUESTS FOR JANUARY 2018 WILL BE ACCEPTED
Community Room Policies and Procedures
United Way of Northwest Arkansas provides a meeting room for use by agencies, non-profit organizations and community groups. The room is located at the United Way NWA office at 100 West Parkwood in Lowell. The room is set up with 12 tables and approximately 50 chairs and can accommodate between 50 to 60 people. Parking is limited to 18 spaces, plus one handicap and one motorcycle space. Adjacent parking is available during after hour events.
WHO CAN USE THE ROOM?
United Way of NWA Community Room may be used by non-profit organizations and community groups organizations. The meeting room may not be used for the purpose of assisting a campaign for the election of any person to any office. No admission may be charged when using the room (unless for pre-approved events such as trainings). No soliciting or selling of products or services not directly connected with the United Way of NWA can take place. Personal events, such as birthday parties and bridal showers, are not allowed.
SCHEDULING AND KEY PICK-UP
The room may be scheduled at any time, but is at the discretion of United Way of NWA based on availability. If meetings are after hours, a key to the room must be picked up before 2:00 p.m. on the Thursday prior.
The key is to be hung on the hook by Community Room Guidelines Board before leaving the building. The door will lock automatically; you must ensure that the doors are locked upon leaving.
RULES FOR USE OF THE ROOM
- Access is limited to the conference room and restroom only.
- Groups following the use of the space will complete the Room Check Out List located on the red clip board next to the Community Room Guideline Board.
- Groups are to put the room back in the same manner as they found it.
- Please ensure that all trash is disposed of in the dumpsters located in the parking lot following use of the room.
- If AV equipment is used, please turn off all power.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited and may not be served.
- The use of the coffee pots, ice machine and water dispenser is allowed. If using the coffee pots, please plan on bringing your own coffee and condiments. Please make sure the coffee pot is turned off when you leave.
- United Way of NWA does not supply paper products (i.e. paper, pens, pencils, flip chart paper, plates, cups, napkins, etc.)
Failure to abide by any of the above stated rules will result in an evaluation of your organizations ability to schedule future meetings with us.
AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT
Use of the United Way of NWA audiovisual equipment must be arranged at the time the room is booked. Arrangements for training on how to use the equipment must be made in advance. Groups will be held responsible for any damage to, or theft of, United Way of NWA properties.
OTHER RESERVATION POLICIES
United Way of NWA reserves the right to change or cancel reservations for the meeting room. If changes or cancellations are necessary, United Way of NWA will provide the affected group with as much notice as possible. Permission to use the meeting room does not constitute or imply endorsement or sponsorship, and meeting room users are expected to fully comply with all applicable provisions of law.
United Way of NWA s does not assume liability for injuries to individuals or damages to personal property which occur as a result of actions of the sponsors or participants in activities in its meeting room. United Way of NWA reserves the right to refuse future reservations bookings to groups that consistently fail to appear on scheduled meeting dates or do not abide by United Way of NWA policies.
Please complete the form below to request the Community Room. By filling out this form and submitting to United Way of NWA, you are agreeing to abide by the Community Room Policy. You will receive an email confirmation that your request has been submitted. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive a follow-up email from United Way of NWA confirming your date and time.